Hardwood Name Puzzles | Little Big Workshop
All puzzle pieces are made from 12mm thick Victorian Ash timber – big enough for those little fingers to hold and place easily. You will love the quality of this puzzle! These wooden name puzzles help your child learn shapes and assists your child in developing fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand eye coordination.
Note: Our puzzles may contain small pieces and we recommend them for children over 3 years old. Not intended for outdoor/water and/or rough play. Not recommended for babies that mouth their toys.
Design & Lead Times
- LEAD TIMES ARE APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS FROM ARTWORK APPROVAL & 7 days for Artwork design.
- We will send a draft image with your customised details within 7 business days, with one revision (if required) before the puzzle goes to the final stages of cutting.
- Artwork drafts are only a representation of colour and the final product may vary slightly.
- This puzzle is customisable with ONE NAME.
- If you require your puzzle earlier than 3 weeks please send us a message and we will let you know if we are able to meet your timeline.
- 12mm Victorian Ash pieces and board.
Board Size (Board widths may be adjusted slightly according to length of name):
- 30cm x 9cm wide (for names up to 5 letters).
- 40cm x 9cm wide (for names between 6 and 8 letters).
- 50cm x 9cm wide (for names 9+ letters).
- Finish: Puzzle board and pieces: Finished with child-friendly wax. The beauty of the natural grain is enhanced with coating of wax which brings out the true beauty of the timber.